- Werner & Mertz form "Quick & Easy" UK partnership
- Werner & Mertz is named winner of the German Packaging Award
- World Innovation: first PE-bottle based on 100% (PCR) HDPE
- Forum Circular Economy
- Werner & Mertz receives Amsterdam Innovation Award
- We live Circular Economy
- Circulair Friesland in Akrum
- Plastic as reusable material
- Unwrapping the package - towrads the circular economy in Europe
- Werner & Mertz illustrates its circular economy success to HEC alumnis in Paris
- Werner & Mertz showcases how sustainability drives innovation on CompraVerde Forum in Italy
- First hand information about innovation and technical developments for trainers
Werner & Mertz illustrates its circular economy success to HEC alumnis in Paris
HEC, one of European's best business school according the Financial Times ranking 2015, offers to its alumni network conferences adressing tomorrow's business. Werner & Mertz was present along with other enterprises to give insights how a circular economy model drives innovation. The audience gave standing ovations to the innovative approach of Werner & Mertz.
At the second conference of "Demain Business/tomorrow's business" along HEC alumnis, tree different speakers gave insights into their business models integrating the consciousness of limited resources. Along BIOCOOP and MALONGO, Werner & Mertz showcased how a circular economy model drives innovation. The audience experienced Werner & Mertz‘s green-effective approach of doing the right things right. Especially the innovative packing of 100% recycled material as well as the cradle-to-cradle certification rose the audience‘s interest and a cheer. A great acknowledgement for our continous endeavours.