- Werner & Mertz form "Quick & Easy" UK partnership
- Werner & Mertz is named winner of the German Packaging Award
- World Innovation: first PE-bottle based on 100% (PCR) HDPE
- Forum Circular Economy
- Werner & Mertz receives Amsterdam Innovation Award
- We live Circular Economy
- Circulair Friesland in Akrum
- Plastic as reusable material
- Unwrapping the package - towrads the circular economy in Europe
- Werner & Mertz illustrates its circular economy success to HEC alumnis in Paris
- Werner & Mertz showcases how sustainability drives innovation on CompraVerde Forum in Italy
- First hand information about innovation and technical developments for trainers
Werner & Mertz receives Amsterdam Innovation Award
Quick & Easy System prevails in the category “Equipment/tools for cleaning care and safety”
tana-Chemie GmbH, representative of the Professional Division of the Werner & Mertz Group has been recognized with the Amsterdam Innovation Award 2016 for their cleaning system QUICK & EASY. Winners in three different categories were announced during the opening ceremony of the ISSA/Interclean. Frank Vancraeyveld, CEO of tana-Chemie and Head of Professional division of the Werner & Mertz Group, accepted the Amsterdam Innovation Award in the category “Equipment/tools for cleaning, care and safety”.
The new QUICK & EASY-system of green care PROFESSIONAL is a portable automatic dosing system comprising up to five highly sustainable formulations and one water cartridge in the green-Effective® product design. It needs no installation, no maintenance and no instructions. One “foam-spray” head is sufficient for multiple application areas. Its easy plug-and-play system allows to “foam-spray” every surface fast and safe. The cleaning formulation and water are mixed automatically while spraying. The refill cartridges are Cradle to Cradle™ GOLD certified, material health even reached platinum. All QUICK & EASY products are certified with the EU-Ecolabel.
The combination of ergonomics, efficiency and sustainability in a single product concept convinced the nine members of the international jury and beat the other 110 competitors. The Amsterdam Innovation Award was given out for the eleventh time this year.
Photo-Text: The team of Werner & Mertz Professional receives the Amsterdam Innovation Award in the category “Equipment/tools for cleaning care and safety” Photo: ©NFP