- Recognising and rewarding sustainable standards and activities across the professional cleaning sector
- Digitalization: Werner & Mertz PROFESSIONAL brings trending topic to life at CMS
- green care PROFESSIONAL honoured as “GREEN BRAND” again
- 150 Years under the Sign of the Frog
- Always one generation ahead of the rest
- Meeting of Pioneers Generates New Ideas for Circular Economy
- Recyclate Initiative: PackTheFuture Award for Sustainable Design
- Sustainable Printing Inks for product labels
- UK Innovation Award for QUICK & EASY
- New Plastics Economy
- CLP Regulations as stimulus for innovation
- Proof points for products with environmental excellence
- Apprentices honoured for their concepts of the „Keep it clean“-Contest
- Kliks – a new green care PROFESSIONAL system for more confidence in mechanical warewashing and laundry
- First sustainable matting polish with the resistance of a high gloss polish
- Pioneering achievements: Bottle out of 100% recycled plastic out of the public waste collection system
World Congress of Building Service Contractors pushes the digital drive of the entire commercial cleaning sector
Berlin/ Mainz, September 2017
This year‘s world’s leading conference for the cleaning sector was being held in Berlin simultaneously with the international trade show CMS. As Gold sponsor Werner & Mertz Professional pushes the conference topic „ Cleaning in a Digital World – Processes, People, Technology“. With speakers, panel discussions and networking events, the digitalisation of business and society, its importance for commercial cleaning and its impact on this sector, the future for the commercial cleaning sector has been shaped.
Werner & Mertz Professional sponsored the World Congress of Building Service Contractors, which took place from 18-20 of September in Berlin. „The digital developments allow a complete rethinking of current cleaning solutions and processes. WFBSC offers a great platform to enable the digital drive of the entire commercial cleaning sector on a global level. It is about sharing and acknowledging the latest developments in the manufacturing and service industry, as well as a continuous improvement of the offer. Digital solutions simplify the operations, safe and intuitive designed products support a fast and proper cleaning. “, said Frank Vancraeyveld, Managing Director of the Professional division of the Werner & Mertz Group and CEO of tana-Chemie.
With the connected application training of Quick & Easy, training time is minimized. The staff can be trained with illustrative application videos, showing the cleaning of the different areas. With this graphical explanation, the staff sees necessary preparations, the cleaning process itself and their attention is drawn to critical elements. A QR code on the product itself allows an easy access to the training video and further product and safety information are directly accessible at the point of use. The additional offline platform, which will be launched in beginning of 2018, offers customised training support for the individual training tasks. The green care PROFESSIONAL system QUICK & EASY showcases how digitalisation can simplify the cleaning process as a first step. Werner & Mertz Professional sees a big potential of digitalisation in re-shaping the service offer in the future.