- Always one generation ahead of the rest
- Meeting of Pioneers Generates New Ideas for Circular Economy
- Recyclate Initiative: PackTheFuture Award for Sustainable Design
- Sustainable Printing Inks for product labels
- The solution in on land: No plastic in the oceans
- UK Innovation Award for QUICK & EASY
- New Plastics Economy
- CLP Regulations as stimulus for innovation
- Proof points for products with environmental excellence
Quick & Easy wins Innovation Award at London Cleaning Show in UK
Great success of the partnership with Arrow County Supplies in the United Kingdom. On the London Cleaning Show, Quick & Easy has been recognized with the Innovation Award in the category cleaning products. The innovative system for mobile, exact dosing and safe working, combined with highly sustainable and powerful formulations convinced the jury as well as the visitors.
The partnership with Arrow County Supplies was established during the ISSA/Interclean show in Amsterdam 2016, where Arrow Managing Director Bruce Blackledge quickly recognised the controlled dosing, environmental sustainability and cost in application advantages QUICK & EASY could deliver to its UK customer base. Since end of 2016 arrow distributes QUICK & EASY along the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland.
The gain of the Innovation Award at London Cleaning Show, UK’s major event for the Cleaning and Support Service sector, offers great visibility along the UK market. The booth of Arrow, presenting the innovative foamspray Quick & Easy by green care PROFESSIONAL, was frequently visited and more than 200 qualified leads were gained.
The QUICK & EASY cleaning system, part of the Werner & Mertz green care PROFESSIONAL range is a portable automatic dosing system that requires no installation, no maintenance and no instructions, and is certified by the Cradle to Cradle Institute as safe for both people and nature. To learn more about QUICK & EASY in the UK visit Arrow County Supplies dedicated website .