- The new generation of Quick & Easy: With connected application training and a widened application field for kitchen and surface
- First sustainable matting polish with the resistance of a high gloss polish
- Kliks – a new green care PROFESSIONAL system for more confidence in mechanical warewashing and laundry
- 150 years under the sign of the frog
- Always one generation ahead
- Meeting of Pioneers Generates New Ideas for Circular Economy
- Recyclate Initiative: PackTheFuture Award for Sustainable Design
- Sustainable Printing Inks for product labels
- The solution is on land. No plastic in the oceans
- UK Innovation Award for QUICK & EASY
- New Plastics Economy
Pioneers in the circular economy met for the fifth Cradle to Cradle™ Expert talks. (from left): Lewis Perkins, President Cradle to Cradle Products Innovation Institute; CEO Albin Kaelin, EPEA Switzerland; Dr. Jörg Peter Langhammer, Vice President Global HSE + Sustainability, Siegwerk Druckfarben; CEO Reinhard Schneider and Immo Sander, Head of Packaging Development, Werner & Mertz; and Dr. Thomas Boucoiran, Senior Project Manager Brand Owner Business, Siegwerk Druckfarben.
Photo: EPEA Switzerland / Österreichischer Gewerbeverein / Martin Pabis
Frank Vancraeyveld, CEO of tana-Chemie, sees the need for infrastructure and recycling systems and appeals communities to contribute.