- Green Transformation: The “Go Green” Year at Tana-Chemie
- No compromises for people or nature!
- Efficient all-rounders: simple and safe application for optimum cleaning results
- Label-free and certified - TANEX power, the powerful all-rounder for all cases
- Tana-Chemie at Interclean 2022: Crowds rush toward the circular economy
- Ellen MacArthur Foundation: Werner & Mertz is leading the world in the use of Post-Consumer Recyclate!
- Working together for sustainable tourism: Green Care Professional and Green Key continue their partnership
- Interclean 2022: Tana-Chemie turns customers into circular economy heroes
Interclean 2022: Tana-Chemie turns customers into circular economy heroes
At last, live on site again. After a strictly digital interaction in 2020, Interclean Amsterdam returns to the Netherlands capital this year from 10 to 13 May. Participating once again is the Professional Division of Werner & Mertz, Tana-Chemie GmbH. The presence of the Mainz eco pioneer revolves around the sustainable circular economy. With innovative products, services and digital tools, Tana-Chemie provides cross-industry support aimed at accelerating the transition to the circular economy.
"Sustainability in professional cleaning depends as much on the products as on the skills of the users. So we are very happy to be able to meet our customers personally and help them to shape their sustainable future," says Thomas Ulbricht, head of the Professional Division at Werner & Mertz. "With our Green Care Professional brand products, we support the goals of the European Green Deal for a waste-free circular economy. Our special training program is aimed at strengthening the skills of cleaning experts and managerial staff."
Visitors to the Interclean booth with the number 05.311 will see exactly what that looks like on a digital presentation wall. "There we will show, among other things, our customers' sustainability achievements," Thomas Ulbricht says. "Thanks to Green Care, they have become true heroes of the circular economy. With our products and services, others can be a part of this success story too.“
Major topics at the Tana-Chemie booth at Interclean:
- Green Care Academy
- Green Care Performance Calculator
- KLIKS – Bag-in-Box and Pouch
- Ready 4 U and Quick & Easy
The mobile two-cartridge dosing system Quick & Easy also will be presented at this year's Interclean. The cleaning concentrate is diluted with the required amount of water right in the foam spray nozzle for effortless use anytime and anywhere.