- Werner & Mertz form "Quick & Easy" UK partnership
- Werner & Mertz is named winner of the German Packaging Award
- World Innovation: first PE-bottle based on 100% (PCR) HDPE
- Forum Circular Economy
- Werner & Mertz receives Amsterdam Innovation Award
- We live Circular Economy
- Circulair Friesland in Akrum
- Plastic as reusable material
- Unwrapping the package - towrads the circular economy in Europe
- Werner & Mertz illustrates its circular economy success to HEC alumnis in Paris
- Werner & Mertz showcases how sustainability drives innovation on CompraVerde Forum in Italy
- First hand information about innovation and technical developments for trainers
First hand information about innovation and technical developments for trainers
At the convention for building cleaners more than 70 trainers experienced latest technological developments and products. Werner & Mertz hosted the convention that was arranged by the Verein für Reinigungstechnik e.V., an association for cleaning technology.
The building cleaner craftmanship represents employementwise the strongest craftmanship in Germany, around 600.000 people work in this sector. For two days Werner & Mertz offered together with experts from Vileda Professional, Miele Professional and Kiberly-Clark Professional various presentations, practical tests and workshops. This convention enabled trainers to get first hand information about innovations and technical developments.
Jürgen Otterbein, application specialist of Werner & Mertz Professional, explained and showcased the new integral sustainable system for restauration of floors. Furthermore the audience experienced the new mobile dosage system Quick & Easy from green care PROFESSIONAL, which was awarded by the Amsterdam Innovation Award 2016.
Further information on the convention can be found here in the German article ( link ).