- Werner & Mertz form "Quick & Easy" UK partnership
- Werner & Mertz is named winner of the German Packaging Award
- World Innovation: first PE-bottle based on 100% (PCR) HDPE
- Forum Circular Economy
- Werner & Mertz receives Amsterdam Innovation Award
- We live Circular Economy
- Circulair Friesland in Akrum
- Plastic as reusable material
- Unwrapping the package - towrads the circular economy in Europe
- Werner & Mertz illustrates its circular economy success to HEC alumnis in Paris
- Werner & Mertz showcases how sustainability drives innovation on CompraVerde Forum in Italy
- First hand information about innovation and technical developments for trainers
Werner & Mertz form "Quick & Easy" UK partnership
Werner & Mertz is delighted to announce its UK partnership with Arrow County Supplies for the supply and distribution of QUICK & EASY.
Established 40 years ago, Arrow is one of the UK’s leading experts in hygiene and cleanliness solutions, however, it is Arrow’s commitment to offering truly environmentally sustainable cleaning solutions to its customers that makes it the perfect partner for Werner & Mertz.
Visiting the ISSA/Interclean show in Amsterdam earlier this year - where QUICK & EASY secured the prestigious Innovation Award - Arrow Managing Director, Bruce Blackledge quickly recognised the controlled dosing, environmental sustainability and cost in application advantages QUICK & EASY could deliver its UK customer base.
The QUICK & EASY cleaning system, part of the Werner & Mertz green care professional range is a portable automatic dosing system that requires no installation, no maintenance and no instructions, and is certified by the Cradle to Cradle Institute as safe for both people and nature.
To learn more about QUICK & EASY in the UK visit Arrow County Supplies dedicated website (link) .