- Recognising and rewarding sustainable standards and activities across the professional cleaning sector
- Digitalization: Werner & Mertz PROFESSIONAL brings trending topic to life at CMS
- green care PROFESSIONAL honoured as “GREEN BRAND” again
- 150 Years under the Sign of the Frog
- Always one generation ahead of the rest
- Meeting of Pioneers Generates New Ideas for Circular Economy
- Recyclate Initiative: PackTheFuture Award for Sustainable Design
- Sustainable Printing Inks for product labels
- UK Innovation Award for QUICK & EASY
- New Plastics Economy
- CLP Regulations as stimulus for innovation
- Proof points for products with environmental excellence
- Apprentices honoured for their concepts of the „Keep it clean“-Contest
- Kliks – a new green care PROFESSIONAL system for more confidence in mechanical warewashing and laundry
- First sustainable matting polish with the resistance of a high gloss polish
- Pioneering achievements: Bottle out of 100% recycled plastic out of the public waste collection system
First sustainable matting polish with the resistance of a high gloss polish
Berlin/ Mainz, September 2017
Following its principle for integrally sustainable cleaning solutions, Werner & Mertz Professional proudly introduces a new product for the polish portfolio of green care PROFESSIONAL. The sustainable floor polish LONGLIFE matt, provides a matting effect to floors and works ideally in a system with the green care PROFESSIONAL ultra-performance stripper LINAX complete.
LONGLIFE matt is designed for health facilities and nursing homes, where the matt appearance and proven slip-resistance is required. The slip-resistance is certified in accordance with DIN 18032-2 and moreover, the green care PROFESSIONAL product offers superior resistance towards disinfectants and is suitable for elastic flooring such as PVC, linoleum, caoutchouc, and other special plastic materials as well as for hard floor surfacing. Comprehensive product information about technical and sustainable aspects is provided along with the product.
Completely abandoning (eco)toxicological polluting ingredients such as zinc, TBEP and fluorinated levelling agents and perfumes, LONGLIFE matt respects bio-cycles and contributes to a responsible behavior towards future generations. In addition, LONGLIFE matt is certified with the Austrian Ecolabel.
We recommend to use LINAX complete to remove multi-layer polymer films ahead of applying LONGLIFE matt to the flooring.
LONGLIFE matt extends the green care PROFESSIONAL product range. All green care PROFESSIONAL products are conceived and produced according to the green-Effective promise which positively impacts the formulas, the packaging, the water stewardship, and the energy used to develop and manufacture the products - for integrally sustainable, high performance cleaning.