- Recognising and rewarding sustainable standards and activities across the professional cleaning sector
- Digitalization: Werner & Mertz PROFESSIONAL brings trending topic to life at CMS
- green care PROFESSIONAL honoured as “GREEN BRAND” again
- 150 Years under the Sign of the Frog
- Always one generation ahead of the rest
- Meeting of Pioneers Generates New Ideas for Circular Economy
- Recyclate Initiative: PackTheFuture Award for Sustainable Design
- Sustainable Printing Inks for product labels
- UK Innovation Award for QUICK & EASY
- New Plastics Economy
- CLP Regulations as stimulus for innovation
- Proof points for products with environmental excellence
- Apprentices honoured for their concepts of the „Keep it clean“-Contest
- Kliks – a new green care PROFESSIONAL system for more confidence in mechanical warewashing and laundry
- First sustainable matting polish with the resistance of a high gloss polish
- Pioneering achievements: Bottle out of 100% recycled plastic out of the public waste collection system
Recognising and rewarding sustainable standards and activities across the professional cleaning sector
Award Winners 2017
Mainz, November 2017
Werner & Mertz Professional is proudly sponsoring the European Cleaning & Hygiene Awards that award European-wide excellence standards along the professional cleaning industry. As sponsor of the category sustainability, Werner & Mertz Professional honors outstanding sustainable activities and standards within the professional cleaning sector.
The fact that the manufacturer of green care PROFESSIONAL products takes on the role of sponsor for this category does not come as a surprise. green care PROFESSIONAL is known for innovative sustainable cleaning & hygiene solutions with products that fit the circular economy and that are produced in EMAS certified production sites.
The ceremony of the European Cleaning & Hygiene Awards took place on November 9th in Rome with a gala dinner. Service providers, facility managers, users, distributors and manufacturers from the professional cleaning industry across Europe were rewarded in ten different categories. Werner & Mertz as the sponsor of the category sustainability could proudly hand over the award to Markas, a leading service company in Italy, Austria and Romania providing high quality solutions for the health care and vacation sector.
„We support the European Cleaning & Hygiene Awards because it is one of a few awards recognising excellence in the professional cleaning for both, cleaning companies and in-house facility services. For manufacturers there are more occasions to reward innovation and sustainability like the upcoming Interclean Innovation Awards.“, Frank Vancraeyveld, CEO tana-Chemie GmbH and head of the Professional division of the Werner & Mertz Group, says.