- Werner & Mertz Professional hands over European sustainability award to Essity
- Simpler cleaning with the green-Effective TRAINING APP
- green-Effective PERFORMANCE CALCULATOR gives plastic waste a value
- Calculator, training app and a certified system for laundry hygiene
- Translating circular product innovation into sustainable economic success
Werner & Mertz Professional hands over European sustainability award to Essity
In a pan-European meeting of cleaning professionals at the European Cleaning & Hygiene Awards in Berlin, our sustainable brand green care PROFESSIONAL was sponsor again of the sustainability category.
The jury had to take a decision about the best practise example within the four nominees.
The nominees were
Breedweer, Circular Facility
Essity- Sustainability Activation Platform
Chequers Contract Services
Consistent Monitoring and Measurable Targets Drive Sustainable Improvement at Cleanology
The jury and chairwomen Michelle Marshall from the European Cleaning Journal (ECJ) spoke of four equal examples of how sustainabilty as a business trend is becoming more and more important.
Frank Vancraeyveld, CEO of Werner & Mertz Professional, emphasised that in that category any company is a winner as the common vision shared is crucial for changing the world for a better future.
Essity won for their recyclng of single-use paper towels: "Tork - PaperCircle". A system that solves the problem of integrating the fibres used in these towels into a recycling process by establishing an own process and transportation scheme. Essity already won the RAI Amsterdam Innovation Award at Interclean for it.