- The new generation of Quick & Easy: With connected application training and a widened application field for kitchen and surface
- Kliks – a new green care PROFESSIONAL system for more confidence in mechanical warewashing and laundry
- 150 years under the sign of the frog
- Always one generation ahead
- Meeting of Pioneers Generates New Ideas for Circular Economy
- Recyclate Initiative: PackTheFuture Award for Sustainable Design
- Sustainable Printing Inks for product labels
- The solution is on land. No plastic in the oceans
- UK innovation Award for QUICK & EASY
- New Plastics Economy
Always one generation ahead
The expanded Quick & Easy System, including digital training platform, has been nominated for the PURUS Innovation Award.
Visitors to the CMS trade show in Berlin can gain insight into sustainable closed-loop concepts at the tana-Chemie stand.
In keeping with the green-Effective guiding principle "do the right things right", tana-Chemie GmbH will present its innovations for a circular economy at the CMS 2017 trade show for cleaning systems and infrastructure services in Berlin from 19 to 22 September 2017.
The Werner & Mertz Group, the founder of the Recyclate Initiative, will introduce visitors to packaging recycling in a closed loop system at the booth. The company offers forward-thinking solutions with high-quality plastic recycling to counteract the global problem of severe pollution of the world´s oceans with plastic.
The development of sustainable products for professional dishwashers and laundry hygiene is advancing in big steps, as documented by the first Cradle-to-CradleTM certified system for professional dishwashers and washing machines. Thanks to "Kliks", users can switch the system quickly and intuitively from dishwashing to laundry detergents. The closed system and color coding ensure maximum user safety and hygiene. With a selecion of four green care PROFESSIONAL detergents and four products for dishwashers, professional users can achieve ideal washing and rinsing results with dosages that are one-third lower than in conventional systems. Compact, ultra-lightweight packaging guarantee simple changes and storage of the products.
In addition to the "Kliks" feature, another highlight will be presented. Based on the successful design of the award-winning mobile and automatic dosage system QUICK & EASY (Q&E), the application has been expanded with two new disinfectant concentrates for a broader field of use. Thanks to the new digital training platform with application videos for several different areas, the system offers a future-proof, innovative training concept that provides users with support at any time and minimizes expenses for training. Werner & Mertz Professional has been nominated for the PURUS Innovation Award for this concept.