- Werner & Mertz forms "Quick & Easy" UK partnership
- Werner & Mertz is named winner of the German Packaging Award
- World Innovation: first PE-bottle based on 100% (PCR) HDPE
- Active circular economy
- Werner & Mertz receives Amsterdan Innovation Award
- We live circular Economy
- Circulair Friesland in Akrum
- Plastic as Reusable Material
- Unwrapping the package
Circulair Friesland in Akrum
ON FRIDAY, 26 FEBRUARY, FRANK VANCRAEYVELD, CEO OF WERNER & MERTZ PROFESSIONAL, WILL BE PRESENT AS A GUEST SPEAKER AT CIRCULAIR FRIESLAND IN AKRUM.
This will be the official launch of the network. Circulair Friesland gathers Frisian governments, companies and organisation behind the sustainable objectives of the new circular economy and a cleaner Friesland. By making use of broad collaborations and projects, the network members want to make optimum use of raw material flows in Friesland and recycle waste into raw materials for new consumer goods or energy. The circular economy is expected to boost employment and economic growth in the region. During its presidency of the European Union in 2016, the Netherlands will focus on circular economy as a priority. Werner & Mertz Professional is an eco-pioneer in circular use of raw materials, water, energy and packaging. As guest speaker, Frank Vancraeyveld will focus on innovations in this field.