Laundry disinfecting and bleaching additive
- Laundry disinfecting additive
- Disinfecting agent for hard surfaces
- Low temperature
- APESIN oxydes is a powerful linen disinfecting additive also intended to be used for hard surface disinfection in industrial & institutional areas.
- APESIN oxydes disinfects hard surfaces at room temperature with broad bactericide, levuricide, fungicide, and sporicidal activity according to EN 1276, EN 1650, EN 13697, and EN 13704 referring to hard surface disinfection in industrial & institutional areas.
- When used for linen bleaching the formula based on hydrogen peroxide and peracetic acid removes all types of bleachable stains and brightens white linen even at low temperatures (from 40°C).
- When incorporated in the washing phase, APESIN oxydes avoids the use of chlorine bleach.