Disinfectant - resistant emulsion polish
- Easy application
- LONGLIFE hospital is a care dispersion that is resistant to disinfectants as well as foot marks, heel marks and other stresses.
- LONGLIFE hospital ensures optimum resistance to alcohol and disinfectants.
- The disinfectant-proof emulsion polish is time- and cost-saving and is suitable for areas with specific hygiene requirements.
- LONGLIFE hospital is recommended wherever an excellent look or durability of the protection film is desired.
- As a safety aspect LONGLIFE hospital is slip-resistant because of the contained powerful care components (according to DIN51131) even under strong frequentation.
- LONGLIFE hospital is highly resistant to heel marks and soils. It reduces resoiling and enables lasting cleanness.
- With its uniform look it is fast and simple in processing and shows an excellent flow further high-speed-polishing increases the durability.
- By the complete abandonment of hazardous ingredients such as zinc, TBEP, perfume, and fluorinated levelling agents, LONGLIFE hospital takes on the responsibility for future generations.