Emulsion polish for conductive floors
- For conductive floors
- Highly resistant
- The LONGLIFE conductan is a special emulsion polish, attuned to the special needs of conductive or dissipative floorings
- If used properly, LONGLIFE conductan preserves the flooring‘s given static bleeder resistor according to DIN IEC 61340-4-1 and DIN EN 1081.
- LONGLIFE conductan preserves the floor’s conductivity
- LONGLIFE conductan is resistant to non-alcoholic surface disinfectants and is suitable for high speed polishing.
- LONGLIFE conductan has been developed in cooperation with well-known floor manufacturers (Forbo, DLW, Gerflor, Tarkett)